Terms and Policies for Participating in GOATS
The Global Online Animal Training Summit (GOATS) is a virtual educational opportunity provided by Good Bird Inc DBA Barbara’s Force Free Animal Training.
Definition of member: A “member” is defined as person who is a current active ongoing participating member of the online education program www.AnimalTrainingFundamentals.com, provided by Good Bird Inc DBA Barbara’s Force Free Animal Training. The membership options are monthly, annual, and facility including, facility subaccount members. The one time access purchases such as access to "On Demand" content for the Global Online Animal Training Summit and the Parrot Training Resources are not considered active memberships as these are one time purchases and not ongoing memberships. Members that have complimentary memberships or have been awarded memberships via a raffle or contest also qualify as “members.” Memberships that are paused, inactive, one time purchases, in a trial period or canceled and refunded with the 30-day guarantee period are not eligible to register for events as a member. An unpaused membership must remain unpaused for at least 1 billing cycle to receive the discounted registration rate. Members that join the program between October 15th, 2021 and December 15th, 2021 and cancel their membership in order to receive a discounted registration rate will not receive a refund on their membership fees.
Code of Conduct
- Please treat all presenters, participants, attendees, hosts, support personnel, and sponsors, with respect and consideration, valuing a diversity of views and opinions.
- Please be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Please communicate openly with respect for others, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
- Please avoid personal attacks directed toward other presenters, participants, attendees, hosts, support personnel, sponsors or other not present.
- Out of respect for your presenters and hosts, please do not audio or video record and/or distribute any portions of GOATS using your own personal equipment. The portions of the event in which permission has been granted to record are being recorded and will be made available to participants for future reference after the event.
- Use of any material without consent will be considered copyright infringment and/or plagiarism. Please reference and/or credit intellectual property appropriately.
- Please respect presenters’ requests to refrain from disseminating the contents of their presentation on social media or other public platforms. Presenters wishing to opt-out of media dissemination are encouraged to indicate their wishes by including this logo in their presentation, as shown below. (This is image is provided to presenters by GOATS organizers)
- Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, sponsor, staff member, service provider or other meeting guest will not be tolerated.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations; threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, sponsor, staff member, service provider or other meeting guest.
- Question and answers sessions will be provided at the end of each presentation. Please refrain from disrupting a speaker unless it is helpful to address technical challenges.
- Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
- GOATS staff (or their designee) may take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including a verbal warning, immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, or reporting to the offender’s employer.
- GOATS reserves the right to prohibit attendance at this and any future meeting. Good Bird Inc its employees, and those hired to faciliate the event retain the right to prohibit/ban the participation of any persons without explanation as they see fit to maintain the integrity of the event and protect participants.
Notification should be done by e-mailing your concern to email@example.com
Refunds are permitted up to Midnight Central time (Austin TX, USA) November 7, 2021. Minus a $5 service charge. This is because merchant servers charge a fee we do not recover for refunds. Refunds are not provided on the recorded material, except for countries in which Vimeo is prohibited. To request a refund, please email Whereitsat@Barbarasffat.com. You will need to provide the email with which you used to make the purchase.
By registering for the GOATS event you agree to abide by the terms and policies outlined on this page and those connected to this page.
Good Bird Inc DBA Barbara’s Force Free Animal Training or its employees shall not be responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of GOATS participants, and shall not be held liable for personal injury, property damage, theft, or damage of any kind suffered by the participants at or in connection with GOATS.