This badge signifies the completion of the following courses.
- SCIENCE: What Happened to the Science in Science-based Training?
- SCIENCE: The Science of Behavior Change
- SCIENCE: The Secret Life of the If/Then Contingency
- SCIENCE: Beyond ABC: Improving Interventions and Animal Welfare with Nonlinear Contingency Analysis
- SCIENCE: You Be the Behavior Consultant – Getting Past Hypothetical Constructs, Explanatory Fictions, and Circular Reasoning for Behavior
- SCIENCE: Advances in Animal Training that are Improving Welfare
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION: How to Train a New Behavior
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION: A Solid Foundation Rocks!
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION: You Be the Behavior Consultant – Using the SMART Model to Set and Achieve your Animal Training Goals
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: Identifying Behavior Goals and Documentation – Setting Up Your Training Program
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: Money Talks! – The Economic Value of Zoo Animal Training – GOATS 2022
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT:: Fostering an Animal Training Culture
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: Time Management for Animal Training
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: You Be the Behavior Consultant – Encouraging People to Train. Strategies for Overcoming Barriers to Meeting Training Objectives
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT: You Be the Behavior Consultant – Addressing Resistance to Change
- RECOMMENDED READING: EAZA Animal Training Guidelines